The ITF represents Professional Biography Trainings through working collaboration with the School of Spiritual Science at the Goetheanum within the General Anthroposophical Section, Dornach, Switzerland; where the ITF annual meetings are generally held, or otherwise at the venue of the biennial Worldwide Biography Conference WBC.
After the WBC 2003 the ITF was inaugurated at the Goetheanum to serve certificated training programmes in peer intervision, evaluation and recognition of professional work with biographical development based on Anthroposophy, viz. Professional Biography Trainings.
ITF Members represent Professional Biography Trainings committed to working towards an esoteric deepening of the arts and science of biography work in relation to the challenges and responsibilities of trainers, as well as through sharing and engaging in research to nourish development of work with biography as a vocation.
Colleagues who are already or will be imminently offering a certificated training programme founded on the biography impulse developing out of Anthroposophy are always welcome to take up contact.
ITF Membership Criteria
A representative of a training who is seeking to take up ITF membership is required to:
- carry and represent a certificated training programme which is already taking place;
- be a member of the School of Spiritual Science at the Goetheanum;
- be co-responsible for furthering the quality and development of the biography impulse;
- share the task of providing support and mentoring for new training programs;
- maintain continuity in attending meetings.
ITF Quality Assurance
Link to a brief description of the process of peer intervision, evaluation and recognition of Professional Biography Trainings represented in the ITF.